Aug. 14 -
Neighborhood Dumpster Day: Floral Park
We're hosting a neighborhood clean-up event in Floral Park on Saturday, August 14 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.. Large, open-top dumpsters will be placed at the following locations:
1810 N. Heliotrope Dr.
2415 N. Riverside Dr.
2360 N. Park Blvd.
2121 N. Victoria Dr.
2108 N. Greenlead St.
What's Permitted (What You Can Throw Away)
- BBQ’s, bicycles, exercise equipment
- Boxes (must be broken down with nothing inside)
- Carpet rolls (6x2) and padding
- Exercise equipment
- Old furniture (Couches, desks, etc.)
- Green waste (bundled), tree branches, trunks, etc.
- Lumber and fencing
- Mattresses and box springs
- Non-donatable clothes, bedding, books and toys
- Toilets and countertops
- Unwanted household items
What's Not Permitted (What You Can't Throw Away)
- A/C Units or furnaces
- Appliances (Refrigerators, microwaves, etc.)
- Auto parts and tires
- Electronic waste (Computers,televisions, phones)
- Glass or mirrors
- Hazardous waste (batteries,chemicals, needles,
- paint, propane, fluorescent bulbs, etc.)
- Machinery (Copy machines, sawmills)
- Oil, paint or chemicals of any kind
- Oversized items (Tool sheds, swing sets, camper
- shells, pianos, spas in one piece)
- Wood, tree branches and tree trunks