Welcome to the Santa Ana Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. The citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the report for free. Please confirm the following information to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is NOT an Emergency?
- There are NO known suspects OR workable suspect descriptions?
- The incident occurred within the Santa Ana city limits?
- The incident did not occur on a State Freeway?
- You must have an email address to file an online report.
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
If you have additional questions about using the system, please call (714) 245-8665
You may also file a supplemental report online to report additional property losses or to add information about property previously reported lost or stolen.
Using the Santa Ana Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):
- Harassing Phone Call
- Hit and Run
- Lost Property
- Non-Injury Traffic Accident
- Vehicle Burglary
- Violation of Civil Court Order
- Tarasoff Report
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a report tracking number and receive a report via email.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- Reports that do not meet the standard criteria will be rejected.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, you may be contacted if further investigation of your case is needed.
- We can accept two images, not to exceed 1MB, for Hit and Run Traffic Collision Reports, Non Injury Collision reports, Vehicle Burglary reports and Vandalism Reports.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Powered byCoplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting