- In response to the COVID-19 pandemic
Most park amenities that closed in March 2020 due to COVID-19 have reopened for the public to enjoy:
- Fitness Zones
- Memorial Pool Only
- Community Gardens
- Parking lots
- Park open space/grass areas for general recreation and fitness activities
- Sport fields by permit only for youth sports practices
- Outdoor basketball and volleyball courts for walkup play only
- Handball courts for walkup play only
- Centennial and Mariposa Skate Parks
- Centennial and Thornton Park Lakes
- Lawn bowling greens while adhering to social distancing guidelines
- Archery range
- Film permits
- Special events permits
- Project PRIDE
- Swimming pools
- Special events
- Picnic shelters/tables
- Community recreation centers will reopen in summer 2021
- Senior centers will reopen in summer 2021
For further information on specific park locations and amenities, please visit www.santa-ana.org/parks/parks-and-facilities or call (714) 571-4200.
Find classes, summer camps and recreation programs at https://secure.rec1.com/CA/santa-ana-ca/catalog
For more information please call (714) 571-4258.
Interested in Teaching a Class?
If you have a special skill or are knowledgeable about a subject and would like to teach others, please contact us at
(714) 571-4219. We can help you become a leisure class instructor.
To view the brochure you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, please click on the icon below to obtain a free copy of this program.