The Isolation Assistance Program keep families safe and healthy and helps reduce the spread of COVID-19 when one or more family members in their household has tested positive for COVID-19. The program provides hotel rooms to family members who live in the same household as the COVID-19 positive family member. To decrease the likelihood of spreading COVID-19 to other family members, the healthy family members can receive temporary housing at a hotel while their COVID-19 family member self-isolates at home.
To be eligible for this program, the household must:
- Have a family member who resides in the same household who has tested positive for COVID-19
- This needs to be documented by a State or County public health official or medical professional
- Be unable to self-isolate or quarantine at home due to overcrowding
- Live in Santa Ana
How to Reserve a Room
- Fill out the online form.
- The City will connect you with a participating hotel for isolation.
- Provide a credit card or another form of deposit at check-in at the hotel.
- The Program does not include extra services from the hotel, such as food, room service, valet, parking, or laundry. You will be responsible for incidentals.
- City will issue voucher upon documentation that a family member has tested positive for COVID-19. This voucher is good for 14 days.