Santa Ana College
The City of Santa Ana is offering free COVID-19 testing for Santa Ana residents and Santa Ana College students and staff by appointment.
Where: Santa Ana College, 1530 W. 17th St.
- Wednesdays and Thursdays, 2:30-6:30 p.m. in the gym
- Saturdays and Sundays, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the parking lot
Who Can Get Tested?
Anyone who lives in Santa Ana or is enrolled or employed at Santa Ana College. Must provide proof of residency, such as driver’s license, utility bill or rental agreement, or proof of Santa Ana College status. There is NO insurance requirement.
What You Need to Know
- Residents who have an appointment can be tested in their vehicle or can walk up.
- Face coverings/masks and social distancing are required.
- Any child under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Tests are self-administered nasal swabs.
- Parent or guardian must administer the test to any child under 12 years of age.
How to Make an Appointment
Call (877) 362-9779 to schedule an appointment.
Mobile Resource Center in Parks and Neighborhoods
The Santa Ana CARES Mobile Resource Center is visiting local neighborhoods and City parks to provide free COVID-19 testing for Santa Ana residents, free masks, information on rental assistance, and other resources. Nearby residences will be given advance notice of neighborhood visits.
No appointment is needed.
Hours are 12:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. for the following park dates and locations (schedule updated on Oct. 15):
- Oct. 19 – Morrison Park, 2801 N. Westwood Ave.
- Oct. 21 – Portola Park, 1700 E. Santa Clara Ave.
- Oct. 23 – Santa Ana Stadium, 602 N. Flower St.
- Oct. 26 – Adams Park, 2302 S. Raitt St.
- Oct. 28 – Jerome Park, 726 S. Center St.
Free COVID-19 testing is available for Santa Ana residents and student athletes at local high schools. No appointment is needed.
Hours are 1 to 7 p.m. for the following dates and locations (schedule updated on Oct. 15):
- Oct. 20 – Valley High School, 1801 S. Greenville St.
- Oct. 22 – Segerstrom High School, 2301 W. McArthur Blvd.
- Oct. 27 – Saddleback High School, 2802 S. Flower St.
- Oct. 29 – Santa Ana High School, 520 W. Walnut St.
Calvary Church Food Distribution
Free food distribution by Power of One Foundation in partnership with the City of Santa Ana and free COVID-19 testing.
Where: Calvary Chapel, 3800 S. Fairview St., Santa Ana
When: Saturday, Oct. 17 and Saturday, Oct. 31; 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. (noon); the line begins off Fairview Street beginning at 7 a.m.