Santa Ana College
The City of Santa Ana is offering free COVID-19 testing for Santa Ana residents and Santa Ana College students and staff. Testing will be provided by appointment on Saturdays and Sundays at Santa Ana College, 1530 W. 17th St.
Who Can Get Tested?
Anyone who lives in Santa Ana or is enrolled or employed at Santa Ana College. Must provide proof of residency, such as driver’s license, utility bill or rental agreement, or proof of Santa Ana College status. There is NO insurance requirement.
What You Need to Know
- Residents who have an appointment can be tested in their vehicle or can walk up.
- Face coverings/masks and social distancing are required.
- Any child under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Tests are self-administered nasal swabs.
- Parent or guardian must administer the test to any child under 12 years of age.
How to Make an Appointment
Call (877) 362-9779 to schedule an appointment.
Mobile Resource Center
The Santa Ana CARES Mobile Resource Center is visiting local neighborhoods and City parks to provide free COVID-19 testing for Santa Ana residents, free masks, information on rental assistance, and other resources. Nearby residences will be given advance notice of neighborhood visits.
The dates and locations for upcoming park visits are:
- Sept. 14 – Memorial Park, 2102 S. Flower St.
- Sept. 21 – El Salvador Park, 1825 W. Civic Center Drive
- Sept. 23 – Rosita Park, 706 N. Newhope St.
- Sept. 28 – Pacific Electric Park, 401 E. McFadden Ave.
- Sept. 30 – Windsor Park, 2915 W. La Verne Ave.
- Oct. 5 – Mabury Park, 1801 E. Fruit St.
- Oct. 7 – Cesar Chavez Campesino Park, 3311 W. 5th St.
- Oct. 12 – Prentice Park, 1801 E. Chestnut Ave.
- Oct. 14 – Lillie King Park, 500 W. Alton Ave.
The Resource Center will operate 4-7 p.m. at all park locations except Pacific Electric Park, where the Resource Center will be available from 12:30 to 7 p.m.