Starting April 15, 2021, anyone age 16 or older can get the COVID-19 vaccine. Only the Pfizer vaccine is approved for ages 16-17.
City of Santa Ana Vaccine Clinics
May 19: Vaccine clinic for Santa Ana residents age 18 or older at Southwest Senior Center. In partnership with Behavioral Health Services Inc. For assistance, call 323-79-COVID.
- Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines
- Appointment required
- Open to all Santa Ana residents age 18 or older
Wednesday through Sunday: Edwards LifeSciences Park & Walk Clinic. The City of Santa Ana has partnered with Edwards LifeSciences and Providence health system to offer a new vaccine clinic open Wednesday through Sunday at 3009 Daimler St., Santa Ana. By appointment only. Free parking is available next to the clinic. For assistance, call 1-833-422-4255.
Other Local Clinics
May 10: Pfizer Vaccination Clinic at Segerstrom High School. Santa Ana Unified School District is offering a Pfizer vaccination opportunity for the Santa Ana community in partnership with Rite Aid at Segerstrom High School.
- Open to age 16+ (minors must be accompanied by a guardian)
- Priority will be for SAUSD students (16+), their families and Cal State Fullerton students
- You will be required to bring the completed Rite Aid form along with photo identification & insurance, if you have them.
Second dose will be on Tuesday, June 1, 2021.
Click the appointment button for more information and to get the Rite Aid form.
Orange County Vaccine Sites (including Santa Ana College)
The OC Public Health Agency has vaccine Points of Dispensing (POD) at Santa Ana College and other locations around Orange County. THESE LOCATIONS ARE NOW ACCEPTING WALK-INS. NO APPOINTMENT REQUIRED.
Need help? Call (714) 278-4670 or email email@example.com.