Properties qualified to participate in the Property Compliance Assistance Program must meet all of the qualifying criteria. Please review and follow the guide below to assist you in applying for this program.
Step 1: Qualify
Qualifying improvements include:
- Restrooms of building materials and architectural features
- Steam cleaning/Power washing
- Parking lot resurfacing
- Anti-graffiti measures
- Landscaping and irrigation
- Decorative improvements
- Property management contact information signage
Qualifying properties include:
- Properties located within Santa Ana city limits within the area highlighted in the Qualified Census Tract (QCT) Map;
- Have all applicable licenses current;
- Submit A city application with required supporting documentation; and
- Demonstrate a significant revenue loss as a result of COVID-19
Step 2: Submission
Submit the following Documents in person, online, or via postal mail:
- CP-CAP Guidelines Signature Page;
- CP-CAP Application and other required documents; and
- CP-CAP Application Certification
Hand deliver the application materials to the Receptionist at Information Desk 2 located in the Ross Annex at 20 Civic Center Plaza, Santa Ana, CA 92701.
Send your application materials to CP-CAP@Santa-Ana.org.
Send your application materials to:
City of Santa Ana - Planning and Building Agency Attn: Chelsea Shafer CP-CAP 20 Civic Center Plaza, M-20 Santa Ana, CA, 92701
Step 3: Pre-approval
Completed applications will be reviewed by staff assigned to the program. Applicants will be notified of pre-approval or denial. Applicants who are pre-approved are then required to submit (1) physical and one (1) digital copy of the completed application materials. Physical applications should be delivered in the same manner as Step 2.
Step 4: Approval
Completed pre-approval requirements will be reviewed by the assigned staff. Once approved, applicants will be given a 100-day deadline to complete their improvements.