On March 18, 2014, the City Council adopted a 5-year strategic plan. The adoption of this plan marked a major milestone for both the city and the community which began in 2012 with the adoption of the Sunshine Ordinance.
The Strategic Plan provides a clear statement of where the city is going and how it intends to get there. It includes a vision, a description of the mission of the organization, a set of guiding principles (values) that will guide actions, a set of multi-year goals that guide decisions, objectives and strategies for each goal, and a plan for implementation and accountability.
- Letter From The City Manager
- Executive Summary
- Vision, Mission & Guiding Principles
- Reading The Plan
Strategic Plan Goals, Objectives, Strategies
- Goal 1 - Community Safety
- Goal 2 - Youth, Education, Recreation
- Goal 3 - Economic Development
- Goal 4 - City Financial Stability
- Goal 5 - Community Health, Livability, Engagement & Sustainability
- Goal 6 - Community Facilities & Infrastructure
- Goal 7 - Team Santa Ana
(Word Cloud was created at the August 10, 2013 Community Forum. Participants were asked to provide
one word that they hoped would describe Santa Ana in 5-years)