There will be closures on Santa Ana Boulevard between French and Santiago streets for OC Streetcar track construction beginning as early as April 11, 2023. The closures will be in place 24 hours a day. The following traffic configuration will be in place:
- Closure of the north side of Santa Ana Boulevard from Minter to Poinsettia streets. Eastbound traffic will be shifted to the south side of the street. Westbound traffic will be detoured. Local access will be maintained.
- Partial closure at the Santiago Street and Santa Ana Boulevard intersection. Eastbound traffic will be permitted through the intersection. Westbound traffic will be detoured.
- Partial intersection closure at Minter, Lacy and Garfield streets. The Minter Street partial intersection closure will be temporary and will start at a later date.
- Full closure of Santa Ana Boulevard from French to Minter streets. Local access will be maintained.
- Full closure of 6th Street between French and Mortimer streets. Local access will be maintained.
The schedule is subject to change due to inclement weather or unforeseen operational issues. Work activities are weather dependent. If a rain event occurs on the anticipated start date, the traffic control change will be delayed until the weather clears. This work may be loud.
For any questions about the OC Streetcar project, please contact OCstreetcar@octa.net or (844) 746-6272.