Parks, Recreation and Community Services Agency
3rd Friday of the month
City Hall, Ross Annex, Room 1600
20 Civic Center Plaza
Responsibilities (Ordinance NS-2992)
- Act in an advisory capacity to the City Council in matters pertaining to youth and teen services, programs, and cooperation with other public and/or private agencies;
- Act in an advisory capacity and consider the proposed annual budget for the Parks, Recreation and Community Services Agency and make recommendations regarding youth services to the City Manager and/or City Council;
- Act in an advisory capacity to the City Council in recommending policies and/or legislation for improving the position of the youth in the City of Santa Ana; and
- Perform such other duties as may be directed by the City Council.
Total of 7 members.
- Must reside in the City of Santa Ana
- Must be a student enrolled and attending school from 7th through 12th grade
- Must have consent of parent or guardian to qualify for appointment if under the age of 18