Public Works Agency
Meeting Date, Time and Place
2nd Tuesday of each month at 7:30 am.
City Hall, Ross Annex, Room 1600
20 Civic Center Plaza
Santa Ana, CA 90701
- The duties of ETAC shall consist of acting in an advisory capacity to the city council in the study, review, and recommendations with regard to the removal, planting, replanting or disposition of public trees in the public right of way. ETAC
- ETAC will assist in the dissemination of news and information regarding the protection, maintenance, removal and planting of public trees on public property to the city council and citizens of the City of Santa Ana.
- ETAC, when requested by the city council, shall consider, investigate, make finding, report and recommend upon any special matters of question coming within the scope of the urban forest.
- The duties of ETAC shall also consist of acting in an advisory capacity to the city council, in the study, review, and recommendation related to master planning of transportation and streetscape matters, and guiding principles on Water and Wastewater matters.
- The ETAC shall provide general input regarding the City’s Circulation Element, the Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plans, and Citywide Complete Streets, and advice on major surface transportation programs. ETAC may also provide input on street environment, streetscape, and right of way aesthetics.
Total of 9 members: 7 regular members, 1 Santa Ana Chamber of Commerce representative, and 1 Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Orange County representative.
- Resident of the City of Santa Ana
- Cannot be a treasurer of a Political Action Commission
- The two Chamber representatives are nominated by the respective Chamber of Commerce and are appointed by the City Council