Solutions for Business Success
The Santa Ana WORK Center is committed to helping our community's businesses reach their goals and succeed. We offer a convenient, single source for a wide range of cost-effective, high-quality business solutions to address your challenges, strengthen your workforce and capture opportunities.
Services to Employers:
- Reemployment assistance to help employers who are experiencing worker reductions
- Focused recruitments for new business ventures or facilities needing a large number of specialized workers
- Facilities and scheduling services to screen and interview applicants
- Avert lay-offs and closures
- Make faster, better business decisions
- Connect to resources that support business goals
Rapid Response Services
We're ready to respond quickly to businesses confronting a reduction in workforce. We’ll step in early to minimize the impact to your employees.
The threat of lay-offs and closure can be emotionally traumatic for employees as well as employers. Our Rapid Response staff works closely with at risk businesses to assist them before downsizing becomes necessary. When lay-offs are unavoidable, we’ll be there to assist impacted employees adapt to change and transition into new employment.
Our services for dislocated workers include:
- Planning orientation
- Financial planning
- Career development
We offer an array of cost-effective recruitment, personnel and training solutions that maximize the value of your most valuable business asset: your people. From a single hiring to mass recruitments, our recruitment staff will help you find the right people for the right position, quickly and affordably.
With immediate access to work-ready candidates, the Santa Ana WORK Center will help you meet your recruitment goals while saving you time and money. What’s more, we’ll make sure the candidates you hire are well prepared, properly vetted and highly trained.
ADDITIONAL RECRUITMENT SERVICES
Job Fairs: Expand Your Talent Pool
We regularly host job fairs that put your recruiters in direct contact with work-ready candidates in one convenient location.
We’ll connect you to CalJOBS, a powerful and easy-to-use online recruitment tool from California’s Employment Development Department (EDD). Website: www.caljobs.ca.gov
On-the-Job Training (OJT): You Train, We Pay
The OJT program is designed to provide job seekers with work experience and/or hands-on training to develop their skills. Our goal is for the potential employee to acquire the skill level necessary to fulfill employer needs and secure full-time employment.
Employers who participate in the OJT program will benefit from the following:
- Job posting on CalJOBS
- Recruitment and prescreening services
- Customized training to meet your needs
- Reimbursement up to 50 percent of employee wage rate while in training
To participate in the OJT program, employers must:
- Be interested in hiring and providing training to qualified job seeker
- Meet American Disability Act compliance regulations
- Not had any layoffs in the past 6 months
- Ensure trainee will not displace a current employee or replace someone laid off from the same or similar position
- Provide General Liability Insurance
To learn more about our Employer services, call (714) 565-2600 or visit the Santa Ana WORK Center at 1000 E. Santa Ana Blvd., Suite 200, Santa Ana 92701.