For more information about our storm water program please call 714-647-5074.

To report a spill to the OC Public Works Water Pollution Response Unit, call 1-877-89-SPILL or in the case of a chemical emergency, call 911.

To report a problem with a street, storm drain or flood control channel (For example, debris obstructing flow, foul odors, and trash etc.), during normal business hours, contact the City Maintenance Department at 714-647-3380. After normal business hours, call the Orange County 24 Hour Street/Drain Problem Reporting Hotline at 714-955-0333.