Hampton Inn Hotel
Updated: February 12, 2018
Project Manager: Selena Kelaher
Phone: (714) 667-2740
The applicant, Net Development Company, is proposing to construct a Hampton Inn hotel by Hilton at 2129 N. Main Street. The project includes construction of a 73,322 square foot 6-story hotel building with 135 rooms and 128 parking spaces, use of an existing historic building (2115 N. Main) as a restaurant and relocation of a historic building (currently at 2056 N. Bush) for use as a coffee shop and/or bar. Demolition of the existing City parking lot, office building (2119 N. Main), single-family dwelling (2058 N. Bush) and three accessory structures. The project will require conditional use permit to allow a hotel, variances for reduced off-street parking, reduced front-yard setback, increased wall height in the front-yard, and to allow four major building identification signs. and will include a zone change and environmental analysis.
Sunshine Ordinance Community Meeting Notice
Sunshine Ordinance Community Minutes
Notice of Intent (public review November 10, 2017 to December 11, 2017)
Initial Study & Mitigated Negative Declaration & Appendices (full document)
- Sunshine Ordinance Community Meeting – Thursday, March 9th 2017 from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at 2129 N. Main Street in Santa Ana.
- Planning Commission - Monday, December 11th2017 at 5:30 p.m. at the City Council Chambers (22 Civic Center Plaza)
- Planning Commission – Monday, January 22nd 2018 at 5:30 p.m. at the City Council Chambers (22 Civic Center Plaza)
- Historic Resources Commission – Thursday, January 25th, 2018 at 4:30 p.m. at the City Council Chambers (22 Civic Center Plaza)
- City Council – Tuesday, February 20th 2018 at 5:45 p.m. at the City Council Chambers (22 Civic Center Plaza)